Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

X2 : The Threat

Options
  • 21-02-2004 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭

Anyone got or played this? If so what do ya think?? Will it be enough to satisfy my elite style cravings???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by secret_squirrel
    Anyone got or played this? If so what do ya think?? Will it be enough to satisfy my elite style cravings???

Dont mention that flaming game, Ive been trying to get in in waterford since it was released, to absolutely no avail anywhere.

Gamestop even told me they were going for a more mainstream experience, only really concentrating on those games that sell

Shin

:mad: :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

I picked it up in HMV in Blanch. It's pretty good so far, really tough and a bit slow on my machine but it's grand otherwise. One criticism that I have so far is that most of the systems seem to be exactly the same save for the background colour. Hopefully this will change when I get deeper into the game.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 1,481 Mod ✭✭✭✭satchmo

Originally posted by shinzon
    Gamestop even told me they were going for a more mainstream experience, only really concentrating on those games that sell
    Well then someone should really tell them that it's number 3 in the PC charts according to elspa. :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭secret_squirrel

I saw it in HMV in the Pavillions (swords) you tried your local hmv Shin?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭shinzon

Originally posted by secret_squirrel
    I saw it in HMV in the Pavillions (swords) you tried your local hmv Shin?

Wish we had one down here but we dont so my suffering continues LOL

Shin

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

from what i've seen of gamestop so far, it's rubbish for pc games. but don't worry, they do have all the sims games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭mang87

Its a great game. Very detailed, and very huge! What I like most about it is the feeling you get, when your in a small fighter flying along side a massive Mammoth Freighter, its just the sheer feeling of insignificance you get when you realise the little spec of dust you see in your monitor beside the 2km long ship is you :D

Hella pretty too :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Originally posted by mang87
    Its a great game. Very detailed, and very huge! What I like most about it is the feeling you get, when your in a small fighter flying along side a massive Mammoth Freighter, its just the sheer feeling of insignificance you get when you realise the little spec of dust you see in your monitor beside the 2km long ship is you :D

Hella pretty too :cool:

You forgot to mention how great it sounds :D

Advertisement