Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trilogy moisturiser

Options
  • 14-09-2014 9:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭

I'm 28 and I've been using Bella Pierre for the past year. I recently got the Trilogy night moisturiser as a gift and fell in love with it, so I've switched to the day moisturiser as well. I'm just wondering should I be considering switching to their anti-aging moisturisers or am I still okay with the normal ones?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Whiplashy wrote: »
    I'm 28 and I've been using Bella Pierre for the past year. I recently got the Trilogy night moisturiser as a gift and fell in love with it, so I've switched to the day moisturiser as well. I'm just wondering should I be considering switching to their anti-aging moisturisers or am I still okay with the normal ones?

Hi whiplashy, welcome to trilogy! I've been using their products for a few years now and I really love them. I'm past anti aging lotions at 43 but their age proof range is fabulous. Their products are stocked in a lot of health shops and chemists now. Perhaps you ought to go in and talk to a staff member and get some advice. Though I do feel that trilogy rosehip oil and regular coconut oil are both amazingly anti aging .I think I have a trilogy addiction now, body oil, shower gel, everything balm, the list goes on. If you shop in one particular place for your lotions, do check if they have a loyalty card system, it all adds up to something very cheap at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 766 ✭✭✭ger vallely

Whiplashy wrote: »

Hi whiplashy, welcome to trilogy! I've been using their products for a few years now and I really love them. I'm past anti aging lotions at 43 but their age proof range is fabulous. Their products are stocked in a lot of health shops and chemists now. Perhaps you ought to go in and talk to a staff member and get some advice. Though I do feel that trilogy rosehip oil and regular coconut oil are both amazingly anti aging .I think I have a trilogy addiction now, body oil, shower gel, everything balm, the list goes on. If you shop in one particular place for your lotions, do check if they have a loyalty card system, it all adds up to something very cheap at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,097 ✭✭✭Whiplashy

Thanks for that! I've been getting it online but I'll try a few of the local chemists and health shops to see if I can find it. I absolutely love it but I do want to make sure I'm using the right ones. I'm only using the face stuff at the moment but looking forward to trying out the rest of the range after my next payday :)

Advertisement