Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Pokemon cards in or near Bray?

Options
  • 15-07-2014 6:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

I was hoping someone could help tried Smyths, Bookstation and they're a no go, anyone have any ideas? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I don't know about bray, but I know its close to Dublin, at which point you could go to Gamersworld, toy master, forbidden planet, gamestop, or symths for your pokemon card needs. Or failing that, tesco should have a selection.

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭insomniac86

I'll try Tesco, if not then I know Forbidden Planet will definitely have them, thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

Are the boxes you can get in Argos good value (12.99 for 60 cards, 16.49 for 84)? Or would it be cheaper to get some packets individually elsewhere?

I haven't bought some since I was a good and was thinking of picking up a few. Thanks for any info!

I forgot all about Argos, thanks for that, it's much closer than going to Forbidden Planet, I got a tin one when I was away in the UK it was a Frokie tin and it had a very rare Mega Charizard X in it

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭GraphicGaming

have you tried ebay ? as you can search for the exact card you are looking for ? and also is it base set 1 cards you need ?

• Advertisement

Did the best of both worlds got a pack in Argos Dun Laoghaire and a Mewtwo card on ebay. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

Did the best of both worlds got a pack in Argos Dun Laoghaire and a Mewtwo card on ebay. Thanks.

In Argos did you get the Trading Card Theme Deck (12.99) or the Classic Collectors Pack (16.49)??

Either way, were the cards from one generation or from a few? (I haven't bought any since I was a kid, don't know how it currently works)

Thanks for any info!

On Argos's website it shows older legendaries like Rayquaza etc but the pictures are out of date. The new legendaries are from X and Y (Yvetal and Xerneas) I bought a pack of each the legendary tin is good though gives you a good chance of getting something decent I got a white Kyruem out of it. I wouldn't recommend the 12.99 packs as the one I got had a lot of duplicates on it I got something like 3 Pikachu's and 3 Jigglypuffs just to name a few.

Advertisement