Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help finding Pokemon Events in Ireland

Options
  • 15-07-2014 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey guys,

I always loved pokemon but last week at Arcade Con I got hooked by the tournaments.
    I have done alot of searching I know there is alot of events around Ireland North and South but finding it difficult to get exact details

Can you help me by telling me of any
    - meet ups
    -tournaments
    -pre releases
    - any poke related events

I also sent up a facebook page with the aim of providing this information in one place.
    I am not claiming to be an expert. I am an intermediate beginner at best when it comes to public pokemon joy. But I am determine to find out as much as I can about Irish Pokemon culture

THank you so much
    Cíara
    BTW the page is called Pokemon Fans Ireland

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

In the sticky at the top there's info about pokemon meet-ups in Dublin (they've also got a facebook group). There's also a group for some of us in Galway, though that's not really running for the summer, as a lot of us are only up during the college years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,835 ✭✭✭✭cloud493

I already answered you in the other thread, but you can also use this

https://www.pokemon.com/us/play-pokemon/pokemon-events/find-an-event/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

HERE is the link to the Galway based Pokémon page, if you're interested. As Angron mentioned though, there's not much happening with it at the moment due to most players being away for the summer. We should be kick starting things again in September.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 doylec79

thanks for all your help

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Isn't there a weekly meetup in Gamersworld in Dublin?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yup, that's covered in the sticky.

Advertisement