Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bar Extension

Options
  • 16-03-2005 12:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Hiya,
    Am trying to find out how much a bar extension will cost. My friends getting hitched and they seem to be getting charged WAY too much. Any ideas..anyone anyone??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Going Demented

Well i wouldn't like to answer as i would not like to promote drinking to excess and therefore i feel an extension should not be required.

Sorry dunno the answer girly. Hopefully someone can answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭babaduck

Don't be so bloody sanctimonious!

We paid €250 for our bar extension, which according to our company solicitor, is the right price. Some hotels factor it into the rate they charge you and others make the price transparent. It has to be applied for a month in advance. Any later than this & the price may rise or you may be refused.

How much are they being charged?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭Blub2k4

babaduck wrote:
    Don't be so bloody sanctimonious!

I think the poster was trying (very badly granted) to be funny as he didn't know the answer.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,373 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I thought some places did it free. As long as you guaranteed a certain number would turn up, i.e. they make the money back on drinks sold so maybe if bar receipts are above a certain level they paid it.

Advertisement