Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kerosene Boiler for central heating not heating the water at tap

Options
  • 20-10-2014 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi,

Can someone give me advice about not having hot water through taps after central heating works full hours?

I am living in semi-detached with central heating using Kerosene. I was`t using the boiler until last week due to level of kerosene in the tank.

I got 500litres of kerosene and central heating working perfectly fine to heat the whole house but Kerosene Boiler for central heating not heating the water in taps in toilets and kitchen sink tap. It is just warm water.(slightly cold)

It used to be always very hot water in all taps when the central heating was on even for half an hour.

Nobody altered with any setting of boiler or no other work done through the heater panels in house.

What would be the possible reason for not having hot water in taps ?

Thanks.

(duplicate thread)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,008 ✭✭✭scudo2

Check water pressure if a sealed system, or water level in small tank in attic if that's what you have.
    Failing that, it could be a number of things, so call plumber.

Advertisement