Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Anyone have advice on growing my hair out?

• 04-03-2015 11:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 944 ✭✭✭

I've grown sick of the old reliable short back and sides since I've had it for years at this point. I've decided to grow my hair out. Currently my hair is about 2-2.5 inches on the top and roughly an inch on the sides, maybe a little less. I plan on growing my hair out until the top gets to about 5 inches and go from there. My last haircut was about 2 months ago, so I figure I'm due a haircut now, since it's starting to look quite messy. Though, I've never gotten a haircut while growing my hair out before, the only other time I ever grew my hair out, I just let it grow for a few months and didn't care how messy it got. Does anyone know what I should ask for when getting a haircut? I figure I should just ask the barber to tidy everything up, neck hairs, the hair around the ears, the locks and such, I was also going to ask him to blend the sides into the top, which I'm unsure about, would this cause it to look weird once it's grown out? Or would that be fine?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭Kevin McCloud

I tried it once but due to dusty and dirty work environment i got sick of spending ages washing it every evening.
    By all means try it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,218 ✭✭✭Lucifer MorningStar

If you're growing your hair out you will have to put up with the messy stage or the in between stage for a good few months unfortunately, but don't let that you put you off, it will be well worth it in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,591 ✭✭✭brevity

I'd just say it to the barber. He'd know what you mean and would just tidy it up.

Advertisement