Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

xperia z2 screen cracking

Options
  • 29-08-2014 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭

just wonder if anyone has has the problem of the self cracking screen on the z2.lots of online reports about it but would like to hear first hand. sony uk deny the is a problem.thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 shavins

Had a z screen cracked for no reason. Customer service is disgraceful, try to frustrate you into giving up and never call you back even after promising to do so

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭colmsix

shavins wrote: »
    Had a z screen cracked for no reason. Customer service is disgraceful, try to frustrate you into giving up and never call you back even after promising to do so
    Hi did u ever get it resolved.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 shavins

I did, used to ring them every 6weeks or so,after they would falsely claim they would call me back within a couple of days every time, they pawned me off any chance they could so eventually rang them 2 days in a row demanding to speak to a manager, on the second day they finally gave in and just offered me a new Z. I was actually driven crazy by their lying and tricks used to get u off the line I just said enough is enough, now the screen will hopefully not crack on the new one fingers crossed, sad that u have to hope a brand new fone won't break for no reason. Whole process took 7 months but as I say I left it weeks between calls at first taking their word for it

Advertisement