Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP... having problem in getting Accommodation sorted..

Options
  • 26-08-2014 12:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭

Hi all.... got my 2nd choice and it is in UL.

This caught me on hop and when I rang around - all the On-Site Campus stuff was on waiting list.

I contact them every day and still am on waiting list.

Anyone hear of anything still available???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Beargrylls01

If you aren't dead set on on-campus, you can go get a random house in one of the estates!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

If you aren't dead set on on-campus, you can go get a random house in one of the estates!

Thanks for replying..... is there a way to go about that???? Website / Facebook etc or something??? Do u mean a room in a house??? Wouldn't fancy in taking a house myself and then having to fill the rooms!

• Registered Users Posts: 16 debbiek

Try Brookefield student accommodation its off campus but has a shuttle bus running all day. I think its still has places

• Registered Users Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Contact the Accomodation Office at UL and they will be able to supply a list of landlords etc to try
    http://www.studentliving.ul.ie/index.jsp?p=128&n=141

• Registered Users Posts: 3,462 ✭✭✭Masala

Thanks All......spoke to Brookfield. Will go up tomorrow to look it over ...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

The house I'm in for the summer has two rooms available now after two people dropped out. It's in Oaklawns. If you want I'll PM you the landlord's number.

Advertisement