Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Some advice.

Options
  • 04-03-2011 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭

Hello,

I am looking for your collective wisdom to advise me on a camera I need to buy for a project. I want a HD camera with component video out. Whats teh best one out there for it. I haven't got a huge budget but I am willing to spend some dough to get it right.

Any suggestions on where's the best place to go on line or what to be looking for would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Aj

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,764 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

It would be hard to recommend something without a budget. 'Best' is usually expensive and often there is no one best, just a wide range of 'very goods' that you have to make a choice from.

A description of how it is intended to be used would help, for instance, does it need to work in low light? Does it need to be able to operate for a long time?

Advertisement