Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Xperia J Locked!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!

Options
  • 13-08-2013 10:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

So I added a screen lock to my sony xperia j today because I use mobile banking and wanted my phione to be safe if I ever did loose it but now the phone wont let me access my phone at all! I know the pin because I used my birthday and no matter how many times I enter it, it just will not unlock :(

Is there anyway of bypassing the screen lock or to get rid of it? :( I need the phone for work

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,460 ✭✭✭vandriver

This any use? ? The bypass is easy to do and involves hitting the ‘Emergency call’ button when the lock screen appears. You then need to enter the appropriate codes (*#*#7378423#*#*) to enter the service menu, the same on all Xperia phones.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11 Aidenwyatt

Yes, above reply could be helpful ...

Click on the emergency Call button and enter the following code: *#7378423*#*#. The number combination 7378423 is the same as "service" on a numeric key pad. Entering this code will open the service menu which is intended for service personnel. Once inside the menu, start the NFC Diag Test and click on the home key. From there, you should have full access to all content on the phone including messages and all apps.

Thanks for sharing....

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

Or just factory hard reset it, youtube it. Will delete everything though.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 kneesocks11

I did the exact same thing and none of the above works! the #* thing wont work at all...anything else?? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,076 ✭✭✭✭Czarcasm

I did the exact same thing and none of the above works! the #* thing wont work at all...anything else?? :(

You can reinstall the phone software that will set everything back to factory condition -

http://www.sonymobile.com/gb/tools/pc-companion/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15 kneesocks11

downloaded that! you need to unlock the screen for it to work and thats where my problem starts so I don't know what to do there. Downloaded The "Emma" flash thingymajig too, which doesn't work without a username and password that you can't make, people are saying to copy and paste a file into the emma folder but that doesn't work either.

I've tried the whole hardware reboot by holding down the power +/- up/down volume buttons and that doesn't work either!
    I've been at it all day and downloading everything...and nothing. aghhhhhhhh........

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Watching

I am also trying to tackle the same issue today, did you find any solutions? I will attempt to reset my phone however it is locked via the pattern lock and the service menu does not work. I will keep you informed

Advertisement