Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

failing I Grades

Options
  • 30-08-2014 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi

I had to sit I grades last week. It didn't go well. If my QCA isn't too bad, can I just repeat the exam next summer without redoing the module?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

No, You cannot progress on to the next year with a fail on your transcript you will have to repeat the semester or Link-in the one module.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Cailin_Eile

Agent_99 wrote: »
    No, You cannot progress on to the next year with a fail on your transcript you will have to repeat the semester or Link-in the one module.

I know I can't go into fourth year but I was wondering if I get a chance to repeat the exam as I've only had one attempt at it.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

You would have to link in the module to be registered to sit the exam, whether or not you go to the lectures again is up to you.

Advertisement