Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing network from O2-where should I go?

Options
  • 23-08-2014 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭

Just coming off a 2year contract with o2. Was costing me 65 a month for unlimited data, 350 mins and free texts. Seems dear now but was good at the time.

Looking to switch now. Rarely go over the 350 mins each month but use 3-4gbdata and need unlimited texts. What's the best deal and quality of network is important too.

Looking to get HTC m8 also.

Any advice welcomed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

I'd suggest Three if you have good coverage. You would pay only €20.33 per month on a sim-only basis for more bang for your bucks than you were being ripped off for by O2.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,323 ✭✭✭jay93

If your willing to put up with slow data three would be the best because of the unlimited data and it's cheap . I prefer Vodafone for coverage and 4G it's hard to find 4G service with 3 .

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

Have you checked out the new bundles?

http://www.o2online.ie/o2/prepay-addons/

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭turniphead

I've just come out of a two year o2 contract and signed up for e-moblile.
    The e-mobile deal is €35 per month for free calls and texts to all mobiles and landlines and 15GB data.

Only a week in but so far so good. I'm very happy with the phone reception even though the data reception is slower at times than o2

This is a sim-only deal but the best part is that it's a 30 day rolling-contract. If I'm not happy I just have to give 30 days notice and I can leave. Can't argue with that!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭glic83

Tesco mobile do a good 30 day sim only plan, its 25 quid a month all calls, texts and 15gb of data and they use the O2 network.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 discostews

Have you had a look at the comparison app KillBiller?

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭Diego Murphy

discostews wrote: »
    Have you had a look at the comparison app KillBiller?
    No but I'll do it right now. Thanks for the tip!

Advertisement