Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unknown CIA Conspiracy

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭sub-x

This really could be anything,are they going to go public on the illegal wire taps on Americans ???

CIA instigating violence in Iraq or Afghanistan by posing as insurgents,rendition flights,Gitmo ???

Whatever it is,Obama will pardon him saying it was necessary in the aftermath of 9/11,will be that much of a shock though,I mean all it could really do is validate what a twisted bastard is.Nevertheless it'll be interesting when its made public.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

any updates on this yet???

any thories as to what it might be??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

it might be that the bush administration had cia run a torture program.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,123 ✭✭✭rameire

id honestly say it was to do with afghanastan.
    and that they were going to use wmd's of their own on the taliban.
    or nerve gas or some sort of chemical warfare.

🌞 3.8kwp, 🌞 Split 2.28S, 1.52E. 🌞 Clonee, Dub.🌞

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

it was an Assassination program?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

I do love the comment " why it is so dangerous to give congress information"
    I mean WTF..... so what this guy is say, is that the political leaders in the US shouldn't be given information from the CIA......

Advertisement