Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Saturday night show 6th Nov

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,489 ✭✭✭sh1tstirrer

This thread is as boring as the show :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭rodberg007

This thread is as boring as the show :rolleyes:

Well it can't get anymore boring now!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭SuperInfinity

el diablo wrote: »
    This O'Connor gombeen is an embarrassment. Just look at the crap he writes in the Sunday Indo every week. eg.

:confused: Moe has got NOTHING in common with Brendan O' Connor whatsoever. He doesn't look like him in any way either. That is total nonsense.

O' Connor is not an embarrassment, he's class. He's a million times better than that fool Tubridy and that self-righteous asshole Gay Byrne, and let's just not even mention Craig Doyle.

Moe is also a likeable character in The Simpsons. I mean, wtf is that ****. I'm used to people writing nonsense but usually when people make images they usually tend to make sure there's some kind of point or sense to it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,757 ✭✭✭el diablo

:confused: Moe has got NOTHING in common with Brendan O' Connor whatsoever. He doesn't look like him in any way either. That is total nonsense.

O' Connor is not an embarrassment, he's class. He's a million times better than that fool Tubridy and that self-righteous asshole Gay Byrne, and let's just not even mention Craig Doyle.

Moe is also a likeable character in The Simpsons. I mean, wtf is that ****. I'm used to people writing nonsense but usually when people make images they usually tend to make sure there's some kind of point or sense to it.
    Is this a wind-up? Anyway, I didn't "make" the image and it's actually the quote that I'm trying to point out.

We're all in this psy-op together.🤨

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,807 ✭✭✭Poly

Just watched it . I didn't bother with the bimbos. The Trevor Brennan interveiw was good. O'connor is miles ahead of Tubs on any interveiw

Advertisement