Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I Want to buy a new Laptop...need advice

Options
  • 06-03-2009 9:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

Hi there, I want to buy a new laptop, as my old one had broken down (a HP) and I've had a lot of trouble with it, as the shop I bought it in (Dublin City Centre) weren't very competend, so I've checked PC World today, the result was one PC Print out I got. My sister looked up online and that very pc was 100€ cheaper in the UK,
    I am generally looking for shops, that sell PCs and who provide a good Customer service. Can anyone name some shops beside PC World, that I can check up for Laptops?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 rarasek123

I was in the same situation a few weeks back. All the stuff was cheaper on-line but I wanted a shop I can go in case something goes wrong. It wasn't that easy to find a shop, but "golden pages" directed me to a few local places. Then there is Soundstore (where I ended up buying), Harvery Norman had some laptops, and most electrical and electronic shops would have some as well but very limited selection. Hope this helps a little.

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭fcleere

id try the laptopshop.they seem very helpfull and reall yknow their stuff

Advertisement