Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who is harvey norman?

Options
  • 04-10-2011 7:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭

So just who is harvey norman?:confused:
    Why are so many claiming to be him? Is it a subterfuge?A tax scam of some sort..I mean will the real Harvey Norman please stand up!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Faing

Its actually Gerry Harvey and Ian Norman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 613 ✭✭✭4Sheets

Tis a joke dude..:D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

He's Mrs.Normans son.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭Darksaga87

What an ugly bunch of people.....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,958 ✭✭✭✭bnt

He's Mrs.Normans son.
    And Mr. Harvey's son. Mr. Harvey and Mr. Norman were both Australians.

From out there on the moon, international politics look so petty. You want to grab a politician by the scruff of the neck and drag him a quarter of a million miles out and say, ‘Look at that, you son of a bitch’.

— Edgar Mitchell, Apollo 14 Astronaut

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,652 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

4Sheets wrote: »
    Tis a joke dude..:D

Well you could understand his confusion then...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭InkSlinger67

Couldn't give a hoot who Harvey Norman is.

Gerry's comparison to the Irish famine made my mind up a long time ago never to shop there. Classy guy!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I broke the damn, eh, I mean, I'm harvey norman.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

when did your one from crystal swing start working in the telly department?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

I actually like this ad. They could have got fake actors but they got friendly staff and i think its great. I actually recognize 2 from the Swords store who i have bought from :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭phill106

I'm just wondering where all the foreign people in the ad are? :)

Oclib wrote: »
    I think you're missing the point there.it's nice to see a TV ad with the actual Staff that you will meet in the shop and not a bunch of actors,dancing or singing etc...
    If I went to a shop to buy a TV or a Computer or bed,I'd probably buy it from the person who can get me the best deal to suit my needs as opposd to the best looking person i see.
    I presume you are Brad Pitt or maybe Angelina,if so,lucky you. It's always nice to judge people like that.
    Bravo!

SHOCK! Someone who judges another person by thier looks! :eek:
    This is human nature mate, im sure you always go for the least attractive people. (Unless your blind, but then its less of a choice.)
    Good looking people can also give you a good deal on a laptop, like the girl I bought my laptop off, she was smokin hot.

But you have a point, judging people by looks is terrible, but such is life.

I noticed you post in the world of warcraft section, sorry if I hit a nerve.

Im only joking by the way, welcome to the internet. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Bondvillain

gentle warning for everyone to knock the tit-for-tat sh*t off.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,113 ✭✭✭Lumbo

I broke the damn, eh, I mean, I'm harvey norman.

Only seen that episode the other night. Subsequently seen the HN ad. Me and my mate have been saying "I broke the dam" to each other all weekend.

Anyone else notice that some of the computers in the background have a virus warning displaying them?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,046 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Darksaga87 wrote: »
    Anyone else notice that some of the computers in the background have a virus warning displaying them?

Its not actually a warning, it's just McAfee nagging you to renew the trial version.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

4Sheets wrote: »

Love the way the clip thats screencap'd (37seconds) your man looks like a typical HN customer, annoyed and taking it out on the staff. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

has to be the most annoting add in ages
    i dont care who he is !!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

Your MA is Harvey Norman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

It's Harold Bishop from Neighbours.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

I dont know...But if i wish he would just go harvey go!

Advertisement