Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

180 Movie ( What changed their mind in seconds? )

Options
  • 10-10-2011 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭

This Movie really made a great impression on me. Check it out!:)

Mod Note: This is Cool Vids & Pics & Links. Depressing Religious Propaganda Vids & Pics & Links is located elsewhere on Boards.

Thread Locked

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,956 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Warning: Pro-life propaganda starts at half way.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭Onesimus

Yeah so incase your weak and afraid of having your mind cleansed and changed look away now :rolleyes::D

I thought it was a great documentary. Pretty cool.

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Documentary that uses the holocaust to send home it's pro-life, religious message that abortions are no different to the horrors those people faced. Classy.

Also, Ray Comfort (The NZ filmmaker of that documentary and the one asking the questions) is also the same rational Christian evangelist who came up with these doozies to fight against the theory of evolution:

Propaganda and a disgusting way to "debate" abortion.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,550 ✭✭✭enfant terrible

Onesimus wrote: »
    This Movie really made a great impression on me. Check it out!:)

Good film but why is he condemning them to hell for their sins?

Under Protestant religion isin't it faith and faith alone that decides your Justification?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement