Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leggings or Footless tights

• 01-08-2007 2:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭pheby

Which do you prefer? and there is a difference!!

I prefer footless tights, because leggings are just wrong!!

Comments

Um, I think they both look daft

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

they both look shocking. why, oh why, would any girl think they look good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Niamho!

Footless tights. i bought a Dress- type thing in River island a while ago and i bought Leggings and Footless tights. tried them both on. Footless tights have less Bulk around the waitband and no Seams down the leg. Leggings do look better under CERTAIN things but Generally The tights i think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭Dudett

Has to be footless tights

I tried leggings on and I took them off imediately!!

They just dont look good on anybody!!

Plus like Niamho said '' Footless tights have less Bulk around the waitband and no Seams down the leg''

Wonder how long this trend will go on for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,013 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

As bluewolf and The Bollox both said, they look awful, so neither!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

they look good, slim the legs. Definately footless tights

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,372 ✭✭✭The Bollox

descry wrote:
    they look good, slim the legs
    they make small legs look smaller and big legs look bigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 542 ✭✭✭lady_j

The Bollox wrote:
    they make small legs look smaller and big legs look bigger

I should have specified black thick denier

seriously big l white pasty legs without black leggings or tights look a lot bigger

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭greenkittie

descry wrote:
    I should have specified black thick denier

seriously big l white pasty legs without black leggings or tights look a lot bigger

Thick denier makes legs look big! I go for thin denier thigh high hold ups myself :) they look pretty and none of this without feet nonsense!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

I always find that white stiletto heels provide a classy counterpoint to both

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

Neither. Either black opaque tights in winter/ cold weather (12 months a year now :rolleyes: ), fishnets or bare legs for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭dirtydress

I prefer leggings, I find the tights have a tight band around the bottom which really doesnt do anything for anyone no matter how tiny!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

Leggings for casual, tights for more formal or going out.
    Shorter leggings are also nice when it's a bit warmer, you can show some leg with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭Lirange

My girlfriend wears both but I prefer when she wears footless tights.

She's on her feet for her job most of the time and she's a weekend jogger. That's a bad combination because her in step and toes often get calloused! Don't like the feel of that. Bleh!

I like tights and leggings on a girl though. Very sexy look and texture. I know I mentioned this in another thread but most women can't seem to shave properly! I'd much rather her wear tights than feel like I'm being pricked by a cactus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 848 ✭✭✭MayMay

See I think leggings make my legs look a lot slimmer than footless tights do....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I need my tights to have feet
    and I wore leggings when I was 4, and they had those bits that went under the feet :D
    after that it's just wrong

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭girloperfection

Until the other day i hated leggings, never thought id wear them but then i tried on one of them long tops and my sister said i should try leggings on with it and they looked really well. Wouldnt wear footless tights though!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Leggings in the gym!

Footless tights, never!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

im not bein rude now but if ur in any way big dont go there!!!! i like both but like some people i wouldnt wear them wit a top!!
    i like dressin up as much as the next girl but i really do like when my ass is covered!!:D

Advertisement