Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tattoo

Options
  • 08-08-2007 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi
    Can someone recommend a good tattoo artist in Dublin city center
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

You might want to try the Tattoo & Piercing forum here: http://boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=358

Also what work you looking to have done, colour, blackwork, is it big or small. Basically give a bit of info as each artist has their strengths.

• Registered Users Posts: 494 ✭✭meowCat

I went to a place in Temple Bar. Walk down that little street off Dame Street, to the left of the Central Bank. Then you go straight. The tatoo shop is on the 1st floor somewhere to the left. I got it recommeded from a friend. It was nice and clean.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 chewie283

Thank you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

i think metalmorphisis do tatoos (templebar) i have had all my piercings done here and have found them so clean.
    pick somethin ur sure on cos remember ur stuck wit it!!
    i got my tatoo on my hip n now kinda regret it a bit!!

Advertisement