Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyebrow trim

Options
  • 05-08-2007 8:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 425 ✭✭

I know that some barbers offer an eyebrow trim after they cut your hair. I used to never get this, but think I should because I do have caterpillar eyebrows. Although I haven't been asked if I fancied an eyebrow trim in a while. I'm just wondering how common this is? If i'm in a regular run of the mill barber, have they all cut eyebrows before, or will they look at me funny if I ask for an ol' cut?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,145 ✭✭✭DonkeyStyle \o/

That'd look weird I think... big thick ends on them... stubble and such.
    Why not just go to some girly salon and have them wax and tweeze or whatever?
    Of course you may run the risk of looking like an off-duty drag queen if they don't do it right... but I'd say they'd have more of a clue than a barber.

Trimming doesn't really solve the problem of eyebrows that cover a large surface area though... I can only see it working on eyebrows that are just long... otherwise you've got short eyebrows that are still massive... only now they look weird. :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 ninabissett

definitely go to a beauty therapist... its a small price to pay to avoid walking around with a monobrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

Some do, some don't. I go to Jack's Barbers on Montague Lane and there's a 50/50 chance it will be offered. I always ask for it if it isn't offered.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Barbers that do offer this wont solve your monobrow/caterpillar problem out for you. The barber just trims and thins out eyebrows that are very thick, basically just a tidy up.

As has been suggested here, you will need to go to a beauty salon/therapist for some waxing and/or plucking fun. ;)

Advertisement