Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Hull + Phil Brown

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,496 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

~Rebel~ wrote: »
    Phil Brown reminds me of Hugh Laurie.

He reminds me of Eddie Izzard. A mate and I were just saying the other week how we looks like so many people you've seen before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 303 ✭✭pesireland

Hull have been fantastic so far, great to see them in 3rd place, its a breath of fresh air, hope they are not gonna be the next reading though.

tbh in there current form i hope liverpool don't have to play them soon, i wanna play all teams when they are out of form :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,372 ✭✭✭✭Mr Alan

Charlie, exactly wat did he say about the fans that pissed you off?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,815 ✭✭✭Charlie

Mr Alan wrote: »
    Charlie, exactly wat did he say about the fans that pissed you off?

Tbh;

can-of-worms.jpg

Best leave it at that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,889 ✭✭✭Third_Echelon

They've done very well and a lot of teams have under-estimated them....

I'd like to see them stay up as they look like a great little side, but I fear that its gonna be a very long season for them to keep up the form they are currently experiencing.

First point of call for these 'new' teams to the premiership is to survive their first season. I'm sure if you gave that option to Phil Brown now he'd take it.

Great to see... Hope they do well..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Davidth88

I saw them play against Blackburn , they looked really very good.

I have a soft spot for Hull , the first live game I ever want to was Chelsea V Hull back in the old 2nd Div. We ( Chelsea ) won 4 nil , and we got promoted , if you were wondering Ray Wilkins was playing for Chelsea then .....

Hull was always a Rugby League town really.

One final oddity..... Hull never had a BT telephone exchange , their local council ran the telephone system , this later became Kingston COmmunications. For this reason Hull always had the best telephone system in the UK. It's rather like Cork deciding to run thier own phones or something , a real oddity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,337 ✭✭✭✭monkey9

Davidth88 wrote: »
    I saw them play against Blackburn , they looked really very good.

I have a soft spot for Hull , the first live game I ever want to was Chelsea V Hull back in the old 2nd Div. We ( Chelsea ) won 4 nil , and we got promoted , if you were wondering Ray Wilkins was playing for Chelsea then .....

Hull was always a Rugby League town really.

One final oddity..... Hull never had a BT telephone exchange , their local council ran the telephone system , this later became Kingston COmmunications. For this reason Hull always had the best telephone system in the UK. It's rather like Cork deciding to run thier own phones or something , a real oddity.

Don't start giving the Cork langers any ideas. They already think they're the Basque separatists of Ireland as it is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,323 ✭✭✭Savman

Credit where credit is due. Manager of the Month for September. Some going.

Advertisement