Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shawn Michaels Wexford Appearance?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Right around the corner from where I rehearse with the band, ha ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

Right around the corner from where I rehearse with the band, ha ha.

Do you be tuning up the band :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

jeffk wrote: »
    Do you be tuning up the band :pac:
    We're a lot better than The Chris Warren Band anyway, which isn't that difficult really.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Interview in local press today,he says he'd like to come back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

Wexford radio presenter Alan Corcoran is a wrestling fan and had an interview with him https://soundcloud.com/southeastradio-1/legendary-shawn-michaels-aka-heartbreak-kid-in-enniscorthy-but-why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Chain Smoker

zerks wrote: »
    CJPb8RYWgAAjSLi.jpg:large
    ...is he wearing cowboy boots with shorts? Christ, he actually dresses up for Raw whenever he's on these days!

He looks like some idiot at Oxegen in a pair of wellies.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

He wore the same t-shirt, shorts, boots combo for the whole week:(

Really nice guy though and worked really well with the kids without wanting or taking the limelight. He was also really accommodating to the tons of people looking for selfies etc. I'd say that would get pretty tiresome but he never let it show.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,560 ✭✭✭✭briany

TheChevron wrote: »
    He wore the same t-shirt, shorts, boots combo for the whole week:(

Really nice guy though and worked really well with the kids without wanting or taking the limelight. He was also really accommodating to the tons of people looking for selfies etc. I'd say that would get pretty tiresome but he never let it show.

He's Shawn Michaels, and I would imagine he wouldn't exactly need to be spending that time down in Wexford at the camp, doing photo ops in amongst the other duties he attends to (I can't imagine if he were getting paid that it would be a whole lot), but he does it anyway and, so, fair play to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭TheChevron

briany wrote: »
    He's Shawn Michaels, and I would imagine he wouldn't exactly need to be spending that time down in Wexford at the camp, doing photo ops in amongst the other duties he attends to (I can't imagine if he were getting paid that it would be a whole lot), but he does it anyway and, so, fair play to him.

Eh, that's kinda what I was implying. I doubt he got a cent for his time.

• Advertisement
Advertisement