Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are we studying?

Options
  • 29-07-2014 12:00am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17

Well what are we all doing in September. I'll be a mature 1st timer doing Mech and Manufacturing Engineering. Looking forward to it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭droptheworld

So i know CAO offers are out today, I accepted my course back in July and I'll be studying Criminal Justice. Also it'd be nice to know if anyone else is doing that course on here. Whats everyone else studying? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭tyrion1234

Ill be studying Entertainment Systems

• Registered Users Posts: 126 ✭✭sugoo69

Well Ill be 2nd year social science student -bet you are in Browns Road building with us!

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Topic Merged

The Browns Road building? As in the one in the industrial estate? That's generally been used for science courses?

Yeah but the Arts,Psych and Social SCIENCE _(not social CARE!!!!) are based up there too. We like it until we have classes over in the T&L building and it's lashing down!!!!

• Advertisement

Yeah but the Arts,Psych and Social SCIENCE _(not social CARE!!!!) are based up there too. We like it until we have classes over in the T&L building and it's lashing down!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,338 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

sugoo69 wrote: »

Jesus I dread days that it's raining and I have the same situation. On the flipside though, there's nothing nicer than getting a small break between modules on a nice day to cross over the road!

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

Starting as a mature student doing applied social studies in social care.. starting the 8th of Sept according to WIT. Looking forward to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭homolumo

Sully wrote: »
    Topic Merged

The Browns Road building? As in the one in the industrial estate? That's generally been used for science courses?

Social science not lab sciences

Starting as a mature student doing applied social studies in socibbcal care.. starting the 8th of Sept according to WIT. Looking forward to it

I reckon you will be in college street, enjoy! The parking isn't as bad down there apparently-can't speak from much experience as I've only worked down there a few time as got a spot.

• Advertisement

Starting as a mature student doing applied social studies in socibbcal care.. starting the 8th of Sept according to WIT. Looking forward to it

I reckon you will be in college street, enjoy! The parking isn't as bad down there apparently-can't speak from much experience as I've only worked down there a few time as got a spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Parking is a breeze down there, theres always parking there no matter what time you swan in at.

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭somegirl2009

Parking is a breeze down there, theres always parking there no matter what time you swan in at.

Hope so that will be a great help to me as some mornings i wont be able to leave home (New Ross) until i drop my child to preschool and 9.00 so i will be late some of the time,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,773 ✭✭✭taytobreath

Hope so that will be a great help to me as some mornings i wont be able to leave home (New Ross) until i drop my child to preschool and 9.00 so i will be late some of the time,

I never had problems there last year. There are two main parking areas. I always parked in the area to the right as you drive up the driveway. You might think you are driving on a walking pathway as its narrow and doesnt feel like a road. But it is.:confused:

Advertisement