Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

htc one to hdmi tv cable?

Options
  • 18-09-2014 12:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just a quick question that maybe someone here could answer me.

I wanna play some of my games on my HTC One phone on my tv. I have a Bluetooth controller that works with the HTC already but is there a certain type of cable I need to get to do this or can I just get a cheap micro USB to Hdmi cable?

Anywhere in Dublin sell these?

Thanks for any advice given :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

I wanna play some of my games on my HTC One phone on my tv. I have a Bluetooth controller that works with the HTC already but is there a certain type of cable I need to get to do this or can I just get a cheap micro USB to Hdmi cable?

You need an MHL adapter and a HDMI cable (pretty sure its the 5 pin version...the MHL for Samsung is different.) Have a search on amazon, ebay or adverts for "HTC One MHL adapter". I got one on adverts a few months back for about a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭irishpancake

loadsa info here:

Advertisement