Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underwater video of canal

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭jett

That was fascinating!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

excellent, great to see so many fish

• Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

There was at least two 5 pounders in that first vid and a good few bream and and Perch :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 193 ✭✭jett

i used to fish the canalised river Lea to the North of London, you could walk along the banks quietly and see tench in the edge, literally all over the place.
    I cannot recall anyone ever catching one.
    Same with the Roach, fishing hemp on 2lb line with a matchstick as a float you would be lucky to get a bite they were that shy.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭aidanf

Very interesting. I was surprised at the density of fish in the video. Anyone know anything about that stretch of water? How deep is is? Is that density of fish normal there or was it pre-baited for the video I wonder? Or is that maybe a small part of the video that was recorded where there happened to be a shoal feeding near the camera.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

Guys, what do ye think of this one? Please read the description along with the video. If Waterways Ireland are doing this then its a disaster on multiple counts. It really has to be stopped immediately. I'm a bit stunned tbh

Advertisement