Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car insurance and no log book

Options
  • 17-02-2015 6:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

hi guess just wondering i am 23 almost 24 year old male i have bought a 99 1.4 opel astra axa have quoted me 2200 anyone any better qoutes this has been the best i got so far also i have not recieved my log book yet its been two weeks there supposedly a back log i was wondering without the logbook if i explained that to insurance groups is it possible to get insured also this is my first insurance learner poermit holder of 4 yrs an no NCB no claims or penalty points thanks for your help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 OpelAstra99

hi guess just wondering i am 23 almost 24 year old male i have bought a 99 1.4 opel astra axa have quoted me 2200 anyone any better qoutes this has been the best i got so far also i have not recieved my log book yet its been two weeks there supposedly a back log i was wondering without the logbook if i explained that to insurance groups is it possible to get insured also this is my first insurance learner permit holder of 4 yrs an no NCB no claims or penalty points thanks for your help

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,098 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Duplicate merged, and ask in the insurance forum instead:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=544

Advertisement