Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trolling a butler in Dubai

Options
  • 07-03-2012 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭

AH would be the best place to propose ideas. Im a Dublin northsider in Dubai and ive just won a night in the Burj Al Arab for a night this Friday.

Its something like €1300 a night and every room gets a butler.

Stuck for ideas on ways to take advantage. Give me ideas so I can put this face on :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,660 ✭✭✭policarp

Can you get Butlers chocolates in Dubai?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

You get to stay in a plush hotel for free and you want to piss the staff off? Why not give him a decent tip instead, his wages are probably **** already serving every whim of spoiled arseholes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭ottostreet

Lead him to the freezer and lock him in!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Sprrratt wrote: »
    AH would be the best place to propose ideas. Im a Dublin northsider in Dubai and ive just won a night in the Burj Al Arab for a night this Friday.

Stuck for ideas on ways to take advantage. Give me ideas so I can put this face on :)

Print out a copy of that face.

Get the help of an adult to use a scissors and cut around the out line of the face.

Poke 2 holes on either side of the face,

Get a rubber band and cut in half.

Place the ends of the rubber band through each hole and tie a knot in them.

Result

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

WindSock wrote: »
    You get to stay in a plush hotel for free and you want to piss the staff off? Why not give him a decent tip instead, his wages are probably **** already serving every whim of spoiled arseholes.

Cool story bro, tell it again.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 156 ✭✭GombeanMan

If you act the bollix over there, expect to lose a hand or more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Cool story bro, tell it again.

k...
    WindSock wrote: »

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭dougal-maguire

ottostreet wrote: »
    Lead him to the freezer and lock him in!

Ah, the childhood memories of playing Tomb Raider, those were the days.

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭fiinch

HEY GUIZE LOL I JST WON A FR3E TRIP AND WANT TO tELL EVERYOEN ABOUT IT LOLOLLo :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,517 ✭✭✭✭klose

When I was in dubai over the summer I couldnt get over how friendly and well spoken the retail/hotel workers are. Most as im sure you are aware are southish? Asian and have flawless english aswell as arabic anongst their own language.

To find out they worked for very little shocked me seeing as how nice people they were etc..although theyre better off then the indians doing construction over there, slaves basically. So perhaps just have a nice stay in the boat sail hotel and a spot of tennis on the roof instead of being a fool.

P.s amazing city and country, you lucky fecker! Hoping to get work there after college.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,252 ✭✭✭✭stovelid

Try not being an Irish c+nt abroad. That would really mess with his mind as he probably rarely encounters it.

And yeah I know. Cool story bro. Yore ma. TL;DR. And so on.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭The King of Moo

Keep calling him Alfred and insist he calls you Master Wayne.

Or, you know, don't troll him as there's no good reason to do so.

Since you want to be a complete dick about your good fortune, ask him to get you an ounce of hash.

See where that gets ye.

;)

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

When I was in dubai over the summer I couldnt get over how friendly and well spoken the retail/hotel workers are. Most as im sure you are aware are southish? Asian and have flawless english aswell as arabic anongst their own language.

To find out they worked for very little shocked me seeing as how nice people they were etc..although theyre better off then the indians doing construction over there, slaves basically. So perhaps just have a nice stay in the boat sail hotel and a spot of tennis on the roof instead of being a fool.

P.s amazing city and country, you lucky fecker! Hoping to get work there after college.

Pretty much echo you're comments! Best place I've traveled to was Dubai by far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭Irish Guitarist

Give him the night off. Ask him if he wants to hang out and watch a DVD or something. If not tell him he can go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭LETHAL LADY

Ask him can you hold his hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,251 ✭✭✭✭Standard Toaster

Have him spit shine your personal black mamba rubber fist you've secretly smuggled into the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,512 ✭✭✭Ellis Dee

If I won a prize like that, I'd feel rather good about it and even less inclined than usual to treat hotel staff with disrespect.:) There's a saying here in Finland: "Niin metsä vastaa kuin sinne huudetaan" (The forest answers the way you shout into it). Remember that and enjoy your night in the luxury hotel.:):)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

Just remember that if you piss these guys (and gals) off, all they have to say to their boss is that your upstairs dancing on a copy of the Koran, cursing Mohammed and/or drawing pictures of him on paper and wiping your arse with it before flushing it!

See who will have the last laugh!

Hint: Don't piss of the staff there!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Cherry_Cola

Be a hero and act as his butler, serving his every whim. Could either make his day or totally weird him out.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,030 ✭✭✭✭Chuck Stone

So you found a way to brag about staying in that hotel?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,119 ✭✭✭Sprrratt

Some of you react so bitterly. I was thinking of something funny that would obviously make him laugh too, not piss him off entirely.

Considering a few games of snap if hes up for it.

Some of you react so bitterly. I was thinking of something funny that would obviously make him laugh too, not piss him off entirely.

Then you have a different definition of "trolling" than the rest of us.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

So now you don't want to take advantage?
    You don't want to piss him entirely - just a little?
    ...And you want to make him smile about it too?

Now you say you want to play Snap?
    Seriously?

Yea, right!
    Something about this thread sounds dodgy!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,395 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

The threads where everyone is against the OP's original idea are always the best ones.:D

...Unless everyone is trolling him.

Biggins wrote: »
    So now you don't want to take advantage?
    You don't want to piss him entirely - just a little?
    ...And you want to make him smile about it too?

Now you say you want to play Snap?
    Seriously?

Yea, right!
    Something about this thread sounds dodgy!

I think it's a classic case of an OP backtracking after not getting the positive responses he wanted.

"I don't want to troll him, like it says in the thread title I wrote, I want to have fun with him! What's wrong with you people!?"

• Registered Users Posts: 18,093 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Hostel 4 will begin filming in Dubai this weekend.

Me thinks that the OP's a bit pissed because the thread isn't going the way he expected! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭johnners2981

Trolling = a few games of snap?

You're doing it wrong

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭The_Thing

Tell him you are working for Mossad and you are there to murder his boss.

Advertisement