Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Battlefield 4 - Clans

Options
  • 23-01-2014 3:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭

Ok guys, I cant see any real threads dedicated to forming new clans for us noobs who need backup on the field. So Im starting this to see if anyone wants to team up. I really could use a team and have no friends that game on PC (all xbox & PS), want to either join a group or get a group of loners together to end our loner.. ness. :pac:

If there is such a thread in existence, can you point me to it, and if not, lets get this thing started.

If it helps, I am on most nights from 11ish and am willing to play most servers and modes. Origin name: Sirinava.

Thanks and tanks,

Ian Sirinava Allen.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 397 ✭✭The Red

Actually I should have stated in the Title , this is for PC Battlefield 4 players... :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

• Registered Users Posts: 374 ✭✭GoProGaming

added you on origin, i play most evenings, i love team work within squads, i dont understand non team players in this game

****e, yeah, I thought it might be good to have a thread specifically for forming Clans or squads or guys who play at certain times so we can meet up and form regular squads... but its probably not necessary is it or is it?

Where can I find already made clans so I can find Teamspeak channels and the like? I join up with guys I have friended on BF but no-one uses in-game naturally, so Id ike to get some Teamspeak chat going to coordinate what we're doing but I have no idea what channels to look for etc..

Im pretty new to teamwork on this, its so damn annoying on yer own...

Thanks

I.

Good man GoPro.. Ill be on later tonight (I hope) is there a teamspeak channel you use or just the server one?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭MajesticDonkey

I'm with UKSF if you're interested in joining an existing clan, lots of members on every night of the week :)

http://www.uksf-clan.com/

Looks a bit hardcore Majestic, im useless and would be better off with noobs like meself for a while id say. But thanks for the offer.

The Red wrote: »
    Looks a bit hardcore Majestic, im useless and would be better off with noobs like meself for a while id say. But thanks for the offer.

There is a complete range of people in UKSF from noobs like yourself (only agreeing with you :D) to people that play competitively. :)

Hmmm, ok Ill check it out! Would be cool to be in an established clan probably.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,264 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Sirinava, I believe I've joined a few of your games over the past few nights but as you mention, it's a bit of a pain with no team chat.

My mic not working until I got it sorted yesterday didn't help either.

Might try out UKSF as well, I'm mainly a half 11 to half 12 man once all is quiet at home....

• Advertisement

SHHH dont tell them how ****e I am!!

Yeah I reckon we should get a working chat thing goin... I applied for one of those free permenant TS servers so we can set up our own one too if anyone thinks we should do that?

Im really digging the Tanks atm and have unlocked some tasty stuff if anyone is up for some double teaming? I have a good loadout of heavy shells so could use a LMGunner for the roof.

Hopefully will be on late tonight so ill see ye there?

PEW PEW

Hmmm, just looking on the UKSF site, looks good. Is there any good Irish clans like this?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

Hmmm, just looking on the UKSF site, looks good. Is there any good Irish clans like this?

Yes there are a few but answer depends on whether your talking about PC, XB or PS ?

Yeah I meant to write that in the title of the thread, I wrote it in the first message though... its for PC.

Geallords are a good start, I know, but they are not really playing BF4 at the moment which is cool but I just thought there might be more clans to check out.

Might see about setting up a Teamspeak channel on their server for ourselves to step in and out of (if there isnt one there we can use)

Hope to be on there tonight late if ye are around?

There are couple of Irish lads in UKSF (one of the senior admins in fact), most members are from the UK, quite conveniently, and there are also a good few from France, Holland, Germany, Finland and a guy from Italy as well :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,090 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Might see about setting up a Teamspeak channel on their server for ourselves to step in and out of (if there isnt one there we can use)

Hope to be on there tonight late if ye are around?

Work away dude! More than welcome

• Registered Users Posts: 12 cycsis

There are couple of Irish lads in UKSF (one of the senior admins in fact), most members are from the UK, quite conveniently, and there are also a good few from France, Holland, Germany, Finland and a guy from Italy as well :D

We still have the craggy island server up and our ts. Most nights there are a few of us on some nights 4 or five. If you want our ts pm me.
    Also I am plaguemarine 11 on Bl.

• Registered Users Posts: 304 ✭✭The Domonator

I'm up for joining, just got the game though so I'm getting hammered. Was pretty good at BF3 but this game is mad different. I don't have premium yet as I want to see whether the game is worth the effort but so far so good.

cycsis wrote: »
    We still have the craggy island server up and our ts. Most nights there are a few of us on some nights 4 or five. If you want our ts pm me.
    Also I am plaguemarine 11 on Bl.

Sorry Plague, just saw this now, thanks for the heads up, Ill get in there when I can and chat, have little ones in the house so I cant be on ts as much as id like. Can I get on the Platoon or am I barred as Im on BRDS too? :D

Advertisement