Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Storage box / leather faux ottoman (foot stool & storage box) €29.99

• 19-12-2010 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭

I was in Blanchardstown shopping centre today and popped into "Homestore and More". Which is in the same section as Maplins, TK Max, etc.

They had a double sized ottoman (foot rest thingy which also is a storage box).
    It was only €29.99.

It's foldable but still extremely solid build... enough that it can easily support an adult sitting on it.
    It's similar to this link (same store), but that's not the exact item.

Double footstool / storage box

It can fold down to about 3 inches depth, so you can hide it away too.

I was impressed with it, very solid build quality.
    It's comfortable for a foot rest for two people too.

So the combination of storage, foot rest and extra seating for me was worth €30.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

Yeah, picked one of these up on sale last year. They look a lot more expensive than 30 quid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Sounds like good value, how much space is there for storage roughly?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Parawind wrote: »
    Sounds like good value, how much space is there for storage roughly?

Plenty of space.
    Actually that product item link is nearly identical, it's just that the top is smooth on the "luxury" one instore.

I've just got a measuring tape out to measure the interior dimensions.

Length : 72cm
    Breadth : 35.5 cm
    Depth : 34cm

You could actually seat two adults on it, at least Dublin bus style anyway.
    I don't know if it would take the combined weight, but gives you an idea of size.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,565 ✭✭✭Parawind

Thanks for that, that should be plenty of storage for the clutter i have lying around. I'll have to pick one up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Picked up one of these today on your recommendation, thanks OP, Looks great. No further reduction but price was good anyway. Not much else worth mentioning the the Homestore and more sale though

• Advertisement
Advertisement