Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GSXR 600 Restricted

Options
  • 25-08-2008 6:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭

I have a deposit on a Ninja 250 due for collection in jan 09, but I was half thinking about getting a 600...

Ive read that the GSXR 600 is available restricted. Any thoughts on this or advice?

Im sure if I bought this from the same place where I put the deposit on the Ninja, there would be no problem in changing what I bought, as long as I bought something! It's bike world on the longmile road.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭agent_smith

Hi ,
    have you driven a bike before? If so then i would say go for the restricted gsxr600... it looks cooler!
    However, keep in mind that whether restricted or not the gsxr will be a much more expensive bike to buy and replace plastics on if you drop it ! :O which if you are a beginner, there is a good chance of happening.
    Best of luck either way :)

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭jonnner

I think the GSXR is twice the price, get it:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,002 ✭✭✭Wossack

jonnner wrote: »
    I think the GSXR is twice the price, get it:cool:

3 times, at least

Advertisement