Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to fish around Lucan / South Dublin?

Options
  • 08-07-2010 6:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,

Havent fished in years and thought I would have another go at it.

Living in Lucan so I was wondering where and what type of fishing people would recommend for the Lucan / South Dublin area?

Oh and also, do I need a license / permit to fish in certain areas?

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Hey welcome to the Angling forum Joebox,

Try www.fishingireland.net look under coarse, trout, and under put and take fisheries too for Maynooth.

And maybe look back to the threads on the Liffey and Dodder in this forum. There is a search function but it is not necessary, they are comparatively recent threads, one of which is on the front page of the forum.

You can also pop into the Lucan tackle shop and have a chat for more info.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 JoeBox

Thanks Coolwings, went to the tackle shop in Lucan and got some advice. Then went to the Liffey (between Lucan - Leixlip) but had no joy. I will give it another go during the week!!!

Advertisement