Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Want to make a music video?

• 22-02-2012 5:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi guys,

I am an independent video producer and I am looking to put together a music video to promote our work.
    We are looking for an up and coming band that wants to shoot a simple but imaginative video. We will provide the equipment for filming and crew and will not charge a cent.

It's really a case of producing the most visually striking video we can. If you want to tell a story, do a parody or play gig in your shed, as long as it looks good we will do it.

Please email: info@polysolo.com with a link to your track or band website and any rough ideas you might have for it. It's a case of the first one that we like we will go for, but if we get some really great ideas we will make more than one.

If there are actors or locations/props involved it's expected the band would provide them. We are Dublin based but if the band is willing to spring for the crew to travel we are up for it.

The video will be provided to the band at the end in 1080p high definition to use however they want.

We will be filming in March.

If you guys have any specific questions please fire ahead.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭salfordlad

Sent you an email.

Regards and Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 polysolo

Thanks guys for the great response from everyone. I sent back emails to everyone who sent things on just to let you know I got your mails.

We are reviewing all the stuff we were sent and will be in touch next week regardless to let you know what the story is.

I plan on shooting at least 1 video and we might be looking at filming profile videos for others.

I will be mailing the submissions and updating this thread Monday 27th.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 polysolo

Sorry for the delay guys, we have made our decisions on the bands and will be mailing everyone out to let them know. Thanks for the interest from everyone involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,747 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

Please post final result. I'd love to see the video.

Advertisement