Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CompTIA A+ - Classroom environment at evening/night

Options
  • 19-09-2014 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭

Hi - I'm wondering does anyone have any information on doing a CompTIA a+ course in a classroom environment during the evening/night?

About 2 years ago i tried doing the online version and i hated it, i found it so unmotivated using their stupid online version with its awfully outdated software and graphics.

If anyone knows does such a thing exist can they point me in the right direction please. Ideally Dublin / Kildare area would suit me as i work full time (45+ hours a week) so i can't be driving for too great of a distance.

Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭rcanpolat

Bump?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭twilight_singer

rcanpolat wrote: »
    Hi - I'm wondering does anyone have any information on doing a CompTIA a+ course in a classroom environment during the evening/night?

About 2 years ago i tried doing the online version and i hated it, i found it so unmotivated using their stupid online version with its awfully outdated software and graphics.

If anyone knows does such a thing exist can they point me in the right direction please. Ideally Dublin / Kildare area would suit me as i work full time (45+ hours a week) so i can't be driving for too great of a distance.

Thanks in advance :)

Quite expensive to do this course via classroom! majority of courses would be run from dublin city centre. Try iact or dorset college. TBH I would reccommend home study( you can use the money you save on buying old pcs to tinker with) - check out the free tutorials on http://www.professormesser.com/

Advertisement