Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

missed freshers! Need course handbook

Options
  • 21-09-2014 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey there,

I missed freshers week because I was sick and as such didn't get a chance to collect a course handbook/pick up my student I card. I have since received an email stating I have a seminar on Monday afternoon and need to do some reading for it via my course handbook. Unfortunately it is not available online (law and political science). I'm wondering whether I might go to get one tomorrow morning and where I can get my student ID?

Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 essbee90

*Sorry, wondering _where_ I might get a course handbook

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭bscm

Student ID would more than likely be obtained in the Academic Registry (follow the signs in the Hamilton)

Email your department office or drop in, chances are they'll have spares that you can collect in the morning.

Advertisement