Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

DC5 Integra type r? no wow factor?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Cerberus

From what I remember of my dc2s, cornering involved ****in the car in there as hard as you could until the magic tree hanging from the rear view mirror was hitting you on the side of the head, then when the arse starting sliding out behind you just smile some more :-) understeer....I think not. The DC5 was every bit as good but I probably had more fun in the DC2. DC5 was costing me a lot as well so was less inclined to abuse it like the DC2s.

OP, if you will be doing a lot of boring, mundane driving then go with the DC5. The extra comfort and refinement will stand you better. Trust me. It's still able to bang off 9000 anytime you find the chance as well.
    However, if you will be driving shorter journeys on twisty backroads or using it more a weekend job then go for the DC2. Will be hell of a lot cheaper as well.

Advertisement