Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cash discount on a new Opel Corsa

Options
  • 12-07-2008 9:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

I'm looking to buy a new Opel Corsa in a straight cash deal i.e. no trade-in.
    The best offer I have had so far is €1500 off the list price i.e. 10%. I was honestly expecting a better offer than that.
    I would have thought the dealers would have been falling over themselves to do business with me in the current climate.
    What do people think? Is this a good deal? or should I push for a bit more?

Would I be better off asking the dealer to throw in a few extras rather than looking for cash?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Push push push. Let us know how you get on.

Advertisement