Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bus help

Options
  • 23-01-2008 2:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

what is the best way to get to clontarf rd east point businness park in the mornings to be in for 9.00am

from the manor swords to clontarf rd est point businness park

currently get the 6.30am 41a to city centre

then the dart to howth get off at clontarf rd

is there a quicker way

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭constellation

Is the 43 to the Fairview end of the Malahide Road no use? It's about a 20 minute stroll to the East Point Business Park from there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

I'd agree. Get a 41/A/C to Swords Village and then the 43 from there to Fairview.

• Registered Users Posts: 997 ✭✭✭Colm R

And there is the private (free) shuttle bus from the Dart station near Fairview to the East Point.

3 buses on one commute, so I may start a new thread on this, "Who makes the most changes on their commute"

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭KC61

Colm R wrote: »
    And there is the private (free) shuttle bus from the Dart station near Fairview to the East Point.

3 buses on one commute, so I may start a new thread on this, "Who makes the most changes on their commute"

I have to admit that at times I can take 3 or 4 buses going home!

Traffic in Tallaght area can be atrocious (esp. along Old Bawn Road) and on occasion rather than be stuck there on a 75 (record is 45 minutes from behind the Square to the Old Mill), or if I've just missed the 75, I have taken a 54a, 15a, 17 and 14 or 161 to get home to Ballinteer - and still completed the entire journey in 50 minutes!!!

Annual passes are very handy!! But you need to time it right!

But seriously, it should be perfectly possible to time the 41/41a/41c to get to Swords Village for the 43. There is a 43 at 0730 from Glen Ellan. The 0715 41 should make connect with that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

thanks all great advice

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,254 ✭✭✭markpb

Colm R wrote: »

Pfft... that's easy: 17A/27B, 41/33, 10/128 and Luas.

Advertisement