Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how to open beer bottle with dollar bill

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

i can do that with a lighter... much the same thing really

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭passive

or utterly different :P.

Just tore a e20 note in this attempt... Mbleh... Don't at all want to drink though, 8am work. Was just curious...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

i have ripped legal tender attempting this :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

ya i tried it too but stopped before it got ripped too much... i have a dollar bill in my wallet maybe that would work... american space aged paper anybody?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

rolling skills are required, bus tickets are a simple way of practicing this trick if you can get it tight enough your laughing.

kdjac

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,760 ✭✭✭Theta

There money isnt made from paper, its made from cotton I believe!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭Steez

I've done this twice with a 20 euro note and it's worked. Adding that to my list of things i can open a bottle with. Come to think of it, once you get the technique you can open one with pretty much anything. Except maybe a cat.

Actually, just saw the last note i used and it is ripped a bit. Try using an Australian dollar, should be a lot harder to rip with their crazy plasticness

Advertisement