Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gta Online boardsie Awards Night vote yay or nah

Options
  • 27-04-2015 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭

Just wondering how many people in the gta online community would like to have a gala event night in Los Santos city all dressed in tuxs at the madison square garden type outdoor concert place all in a crew only session hosting awards voting different types of players for all kinds of awards kind of like the Oscars and having the crack just a work in progress feel free to leave suggestions and let's see if we can make it work Ps3 ps4 xbox and Xbox 1 and also pc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭Savage Tyrant

Sounds fun to me.... I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I vote yay. Can't wait to see the categories: Rogue of the year, best mugging, best sniper, best custom car, best original song (one of Davey's classics), funniest heist fail, and so on....

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

TacoMan wrote: »
    I vote yay. Can't wait to see the categories: Rogue of the year, best mugging, best sniper, best custom car, best original song (one of Davey's classics), funniest heist fail, and so on....

Haha sounds class only that we were all kinda talking about it the other day it just stuck in my mind sure why not :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

David, this is actually a good idea, well done you.

I'm in. Throw in awards for Best dressed, nicest haircut, best customised numberplate, best looking vehicle in each class too?

What about a strongman competition too? Arm-wrestling knockouts or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

There is that big open concert area, the one with a stage. It would be ideal to do it there.

• Advertisement

What about a strongman competition too? Arm-wrestling knockouts or something?

It would be cool to have a big brawl on that stage, no weapons allowed. Whoever is the last one standing wins.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Yay. Crew leaderboard topper ;) most kills/deaths, most suicides

Insufferable Gowls of The Year: Louis and The Glitchers. aka Louis Van Glitcsh, Ambrosia, ManWithoutGlitch etc.

"Yesh, I know glitcsh. Yesh, I am afk. Invite The Man Without Shade, he know glitcsh, he wont messh it up!"

Angriest man / Shortest fuse of the year: Johnnyreynolds

"Oh for f*ck sake lads, it's not that hard, wait your turn and hit the rock.....kick that idiot the next time. D1ckhead. Jesus, like."

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Angriest man / Shortest fuse of the year: Johnnyreynolds

"Oh for f*ck sake lads, it's not that hard, wait your turn and hit the rock.....kick that idiot the next time. D1ckhead. Jesus, like."

Thanks for posting the clean version frank

• Advertisement

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    There is that big open concert area, the one with a stage. It would be ideal to do it there.

The exact location I was thinking :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

This will be a PS 4 Exclusive! :/

Max, you can host the PS3 and Xbox One versions :)

Nope xbox and pc also anyone who wants to organise for them platforms feel free when the awards ceremonies are over we can post all winners up here also post pics an vids of the events here aswell be cool just before the event name the categories and nominee's and to vote the people make a poll or something of all different awards so it can be voted on equally another possible idea

I am only on the PS3 at weekends and there arent many on the xbox 1, I think I've like 4 or 5 regular XB1 players.
    We could all be winners :D

Well, it is the superior platform and all the soundest and most handsome lads play on PS4.

Well, it is the superior platform and all the soundest and most handsome lads play on PS4.

Thats probably put me off ever getting it, granted I wont ever be purchasing a Sony product again until my issue is sorted with them!

Thanks Frankie ;)

I've a feeling the nominations and winners will be decided by whoever happens to have the stage at the time.
    I'm looking forward to the best mugger of the year.... We'll have to call him on the host to make sure he makes an appearance.

I've a feeling the nominations and winners will be decided by whoever happens to have the stage at the time.
    I'm looking forward to the best mugger of the year.... We'll have to call him on the host, the presenters and the winners to make sure he makes an appearance.

FYP ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

And the award for the most likely bastard to sticky bomb the audience goes to.....:D

IvySlayer wrote: »
    And the award for the most likely bastard to sticky bomb the audience goes to.....:D

Ah that's an amateur thing to do...

Consider the setting.
    Consider our esteemed guests.

Go for the spectacular.
    Go for an airstrike.

This message is sponsored by Merryweather Security.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

Ah that's an amateur thing to do...

Consider the setting.
    Consider our esteemed guests.

Go for the spectacular.
    Go for an airstrike.

This message is sponsored by Merryweather Security.

SIR NO PHONES!

Dusty, fetch my limo :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

Why stickies il av the place alive with proximitys when ye all arrive in limos il jus hold back and let all the others in front
    " yea lads il be there in a sec jus selling a panto"

KaaaaaBOOOOOOOMMMMMMM

And the award for most horrific bomber goes to...

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Can I get the worst attendance award?

Can I get the worst attendance award?

only if you dont show up :pac:

only if you dont show up :pac:
    That was the idea. Just a blank spot where I should be standing. :D

That was the idea. Just a blank spot where I should be standing. :D

Unfortunately aaronjumper couldnt be with us tonight but he has left this video message :pac:

You love me, you really love me!

tumblr_mx4qx0axxe1smcbm7o1_500.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,519 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ah I thought I was gonna be clever and hide a sticky at the podium and ask Proco to say a few words. Yer all maniacs!

Advertisement