Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA Heists - Now Live

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

DubDJ wrote: »
    It's a great day to have wired 120MB broadband. :D

Please banish this man from the crew for making fun of my dial up like connection...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Could be worse, could have Proco* type connection

*Based on PS3 gameplay

• Registered Users Posts: 3,839 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

HANKSCORPIO84 xbox 360 Im a terrible driver :pac: but good shooter :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Could be worse, could have Proco* type connection

*Based on PS3 gameplay

PS4 is soo much better.....

You should join us :pac:

Kenjataimu wrote: »
    PS4 is soo much better.....

You should join us :pac:

In all honesty, I would love to, you really do not know how much I miss hanging out with you guys.
    But I am not going near Sony ever until they unban my account and they're not getting €40 for nothing from me.
    Also, the new friends I've made are pretty 😎

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭Techno_Toaster

I'm up for playing heists however I'll be of no benefit to anyone because my driving is awful and my shootings is average at best =/

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

I'd like to offer my services as the team wildcard

• Registered Users Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

So has anyone got any tips or suggestions before the heists begin? What kind of weapons should we be looking to have or be aiming for?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    So has anyone got any tips or suggestions before the heists begin? What kind of weapons should we be looking to have or be aiming for?

I'm planning on throwing stickie bombs everywhere and hoping for the best. :D

I just hit level 90 earlier, and have over $900k so ill be going into the heists prepared. I'd say by Wednesday I'll be at level 100 with playing it so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,523 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Heist Vehicles as wellas weapons, gear, characters etc leaked.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/all-new-heist-features-with-images-vehicles-clothing-contacts-weapon.1297298/

Looks like We're getting our A-Team van!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Must admit, soooooooo much want in the vehicles list

• Registered Users Posts: 1,164 ✭✭✭DANNY2014

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Heist Vehicles as wellas weapons, gear, characters etc leaked.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/all-new-heist-features-with-images-vehicles-clothing-contacts-weapon.1297298/

Looks like We're getting our A-Team van!
    These really look class... The insurgent 2 and technical 2 are on my to buy list... Imagine a whole hape of us ganging up on others with a few a these bad boys... Roll on Tuesday...

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

I wonder if they'll let us purchase another garage? All those new vehicles look class, but don't want to replace a load of current vehicles.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

According to a handful of excited tweets from users V7X3 and Funmw2 & CaughtCrash today, the Online Heists update hit their copies of Grand Theft Auto V. Before you let that jealousy consume you, it is worth noting that these users can not access the new content. Heists, and many other changes, seem to be locked off for the time being and are unlikely to be accessible before the official launch on Tuesday, March 10th. Although, the community never ceases to amaze when it comes to accessing data that the developers were trying to keep sectioned off.

This early leak, if that is what we have on our hands here, has given us an important piece of information regarding the update. The current-gen consoles (PS4 and Xbox One) will see Online Heists weigh in at 4.8GB, whereas last-gen platforms (PS3 and Xbox 360) have a 1.2GB download awaiting them for the same add-on content. Let’s hope that this “early leak” turns out to be Rockstar letting users get a head start on downloading these hefty updates so that we can all jump in to heists together with little to no waiting. If you have already received the update, share your findings with us!

Boiler Suits being released as well. Wanting them since Online was launched as I needed one to go with my hockey mask. The interiors for the heist levels look extremely detailed. Will definitely need to log on tonight to sell unwated garage cars and make room for some new ones, stock up on ammo and buy some silencers/mods for my guns.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

Boiler Suits being released as well. Wanting them since Online was launched as I needed one to go with my hockey mask. The interiors for the heist levels look extremely detailed. Will definitely need to log on tonight to sell unwated garage cars and make room for some new ones, stock up on ammo and buy some silencers/mods for my guns.

Not long now can't wait :D hopefully an early update will be in store muhahahahaha #raringtogo

• Registered Users Posts: 10,487 ✭✭✭✭guil

I'm possibly off tomorrow as well so I'll get up my usual time at 4am and hope to see an update.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Are the new vehicles for Heists only or do you think they can be used in free roam and other missions too?

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    Are the new vehicles for Heists only or do you think they can be used in free roam and other missions too?

I read you only unlock the new vehicles for Freeroam once you use them in Heists but I think this might just for the big boys like the Hydra and new attack chopper. I'm hoping the Burrito Gang Van 2 unlocks straight away.

New attack chopper

It doesn't have any front facing guns of missiles though does it?

Any weapons are for side passengers to fire?

I'm saving for the buzzard, just wondering which will be better.

• Advertisement

Mr Freeze wrote: »
    It doesn't have any front facing guns of missiles though does it?

Valkyrie looks to have the big minigun out the side for passengers to use

bcd193c33b0ffd572f5e828ccbb02eb7.png

The Savage looks..well Savage and might be more up your street with what looks like pilot controlled rockets/machine guns.
    bcd38e7c829b05f30ea1e7a9be4c89fe.png

The Savage looks..well Savage and might be more up your street with what looks like pilot controlled rockets/machine guns.

WOW, I didn't think there was gonna be something like that....

I'll be saving for that one so!

• Registered Users Posts: 299 ✭✭Hingo

Thinking on Saturday or Sunday - Heists Marathon.

1 day
    4 players - all from BRDS
    All 5 heists completed - no one leaves until its all done.
    (Beers optional)

any interest?

I reckon it'll be quite busy tomorrow and would not be suprised at all if there were the usual rockstar teething problems

In all honesty, I would love to, you really do not know how much I miss hanging out with you guys.
    But I am not going near Sony ever until they unban my account and they're not getting €40 for nothing from me.
    Also, the new friends I've made are pretty 😎

* Sits on empty server *

:(

Hingo wrote: »
    * Sits on empty server *

:(

Hingo, if your still on PS3 dont worry, I still play on the 3 but I'm a low level as I created a new account.
    I've feck all money or anything else for that matter but I am on there at the weekends.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,358 ✭✭✭DubDJ

guil wrote: »
    I'm possibly off tomorrow as well so I'll get up my usual time at 4am and hope to see an update.

I didn't know vampires got a day off. :D 4am :O

• Registered Users Posts: 10,487 ✭✭✭✭guil

DubDJ wrote: »
    I didn't know vampires got a day off. :D 4am :O

Lol I drive this so it's always early starts

guil wrote: »
    Lol I drive this so it's always early starts

OMG Thats my f**king estate!!!

I think! Looks like it, same car in the background

Hingo, if your still on PS3 dont worry, I still play on the 3 but I'm a low level as I created a new account.
    I've feck all money or anything else for that matter but I am on there at the weekends.

Ah I'm on PS4 these days, was only being a wind up merchant :pac: but I still have the PS3 and GTAv sitting in the spare room - might dust it off one of these days!

• Advertisement

Hingo wrote: »
    Ah I'm on PS4 these days, was only being a wind up merchant :pac: but I still have the PS3 and GTAv sitting in the spare room - might dust it off one of these days!

Right in the feels man :(

Advertisement