Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[REVIEW] uleFone Be Touch: 5,5" IPS, 4G, 64bits octa-core CPU, 3GB RAM, fingerprint

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Its a strange one this. If he's getting discounts surely that's gaining from posting reviews? How can you be subjective if you gain from writing reviews, they don't want to see bad reviews, no one would buy the phone then.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭mdabar

RossieMan wrote: »
    Its a strange one this. If he's getting discounts surely that's gaining from posting reviews? How can you be subjective if you gain from writing reviews, they don't want to see bad reviews, no one would buy the phone then.

I don't want to make this the endless story. I'm not getting paid. I write my reviews because I like, and if you read them, you will see that I put what I like and what I don't like and what should be improved.
    Until now I was doing them just in Spanish, but I am now living in Ireland, so I try to improve my English as much as I can, and one way is by doing this.
    I never say "buy it here" just say where I bought it.

Sorry if I bothered anyone. I would really prefer if the answers to this review were related to the product I just reviewed...

That's all from my side, have a nice day.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ITBhoy

Nice review !

Did you get to test the headphone jack with premium headphones ? I have had to send back an Ulefone Be Pro as the headphone jack was faulty. I then bought a Kingzone K1 which ticked all the boxes but sadly the headphone jack did not perform well at all with my Logitech UE 4000 and Senheiser HD202 Headphones .

ITBHOY

ITBhoy wrote: »
    Nice review !

Did you get to test the headphone jack with premium headphones ? I have had to send back an Ulefone Be Pro as the headphone jack was faulty. I then bought a Kingzone K1 which ticked all the boxes but sadly the headphone jack did not perform well at all with my Logitech UE 4000 and Senheiser HD202 Headphones .

ITBHOY

I don't have premium headphones :-/ so I have tried with the original headphones, with bluetooth headphones (Digicare DO) and with old headphones from a Nokia Lumia 820. In all the 3 cases the quality of sound is very good, but I guess you're quite professional user for sound hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 18 ITBhoy

Good to hear :)

I am soon to be on Chinese Smartphone no 3 - as mentioned I've went through the Ulefone Be Pro - and Kingzone K1 and THL 2015 coming next week , The Ulefone Be Pro audio jack was faulty , the Kingzone K1, a very good phone but did not deal well with Logitech UE 4000 and Sennheiser HD 202 Headphones , it did work with the basic ear buds. A friend got the THL 2015 and that handled good headphones well so fingers crossed !

ITBHOY

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,009 ✭✭✭eamonnq

mdabar wrote: »
    I would really prefer if the answers to this review were related to the product I just reviewed...

I would really prefer if the reviews of products were done by people who were not benefiting from writing the reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

What is the sound from the speaker for say watching YouTube videos etc?

beardo81 wrote: »
    What is the sound from the speaker for say watching YouTube videos etc?

As far as I have used until now is good. Not as high for example as an iPhone, but you can see a video full volume.
    What I have noticed (and should be something to improve) is that when you're increasing the volume, it seems to be very low all the time, and then suddenly in the last 2 or 3 increasing movements (2-3 times I press the up touch) it really increases a lot.

So when watching Youtube videos for example I almost always have the volume at max or almost max level. Personally I prefer when the volume level is more gradual in all the path.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,325 ✭✭✭✭Dozen Wicked Words

Is battery still doing an OK job?

Is battery still doing an OK job?

Yes, it's reaching the end of the day still with battery after a lot of web browsing and listening audio with BT headsets :-)

• Advertisement
Advertisement