Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmbc dreambox

Options
  • 01-08-2014 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 47

I was thinking of getting a xbmc dreambox m2i. I really just want it to watch sky sports and sky tv. I don't want to have to do anything besides connect it to the the TV and wifi. Does anyone have this and does it work like it does on this video a YouTube video I saw titled"Dreambox xbmc ireland" by Matthew palmer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭fish fingers

Corkman64 wrote: »
    I was thinking of getting a xbmc dreambox m2i. I really just want it to watch sky sports and sky tv. I don't want to have to do anything besides connect it to the the TV and wifi. Does anyone have this and does it work like it does on this video a YouTube video I saw titled"Dreambox xbmc ireland" by Matthew palmer

http://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057257431/1/#post91455306

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

Corkman64 wrote: »

This has nothing whatsoever to do with satellite. How many more of these threads will be in the sat. section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057257431

Or are you just trying to sell.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,835 ✭✭✭✭muffler

iba wrote: »
    This has nothing whatsoever to do with satellite. How many more of these threads will be in the sat. section:

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057257431

Or are you just trying to sell.
    easy modding here :)

anyting goes it seems

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭GY A1

its not satellite connected tho

This is the about the 4th thread in the last few weeks about xbmc dreambox in the sat. thread and usually by posters with next to no posts

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Daly mc Cormack

whats is the best 1 to get heard good things about the dreambox, skybox f5s and the openbox which is the easiest to use and most reliable

• Registered Users Posts: 17,881 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

iba wrote: »
    This is the about the 4th thread in the last few weeks about xbmc dreambox in the sat. thread and usually by posters with next to no posts
    whats is the best 1 to get heard good things about the dreambox, skybox f5s and the openbox which is the easiest to use and most reliable
    :P

I think the best one at the moment is a dreamskyf5x; have a look on ebay for them.

Advertisement