Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Questions for taking a retest

Options
  • 30-12-2012 1:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

So I failed my test :o

When can I reapply and take the test again and will it be at a reduced cost ?

Cheers

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Hey,

Sorry to hear about failing, no worries, you'll be in a better position to pass next time around.

As for applying, the process should be the same. But unfortunately the price will also be the same, there's no reduction in price.:o

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 1,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭MascotDec85

You can reapply immediately but the earliest date you'll get is 3 weeks after failing and only if you put in for a cancellation and pester them for a date. The fee is the same as stated above.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭TiGeR KiNgS

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Damn Raheny with those narrow streets and cars parked half way out on the road (either side) :D

Advertisement