Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom ESOP payout 2011

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,340 ✭✭✭sting60

Ed9 wrote: »
    Did you get a cheque and is that a full allocation?
    ESOP letter of notification this morning of 1315.60e cheque issued one week from this letter,which is the final payment in total .ESOP is now closed so enjoy the last few bob.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Ed9

Cheers and thanks for the updates. End of an era:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Great.
    Maybe we can close this pointless thread that should never have been in this Forum? :D

Close away my son....

watty wrote: »
    Great.
    Maybe we can close this pointless thread that should never have been in this Forum? :D
    Why come on If you dont like It,seems odd.but maybe your not getting 1315.60e like the rest of us ha ha ha.

• Advertisement

Hee Hee:p

Did cheque's arrive today??

Ed9 wrote: »
    Did cheque's arrive today??
    not today but im sure the pint wont have a head until it arrives.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭horse7

Anyone get post today.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The eircom ESOP Trustee is pleased to announce that it has appropriated ordinary and preference shares to 14,102 eligible participants. It appropriated the shares on Wednesday 24th April 2013, at a value of €0.0081 per ordinary share and €1.00 per preference share.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In total 11,716,316 preference shares and 136,203,352 ordinary shares were appropriated, which equated to 1,202 preference shares and 13,980 ordinary shares for each participant with the maximum notional allocation.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]As all shares held in the Trust have now been dealt with this marks the final appropriation to participants.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This bulletin is not for distribution in the United States, Canada or any territory or possessions thereof. Neither shall it be distributed to Australia, New Zealand, The Netherlands, Spain or Japan.[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If you have any questions on the above or relating to the ESOP, please call the ESOP Unit on 1800 272700.
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Not sure when cheques posted??[/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
    [FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rgds
    [/FONT]

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

For clarity, I deleted a post by Ed9 because I'm not sure of the legality of publishing its contents; therefore, I'll err on the side of caution. Post reinstated (thanks for clarification)

That’s Fine mod I copied and pasted directly from eircom ESOP site.

Any cheques yet?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

I rang them 2 weeks ago. They said cheques would issue at the end of the month. So, should be this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,684 ✭✭✭jd

And that's that, then!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,702 ✭✭✭horse7

Cheques in this morning,enjoy.

Are they there yet!!!:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,886 ✭✭✭cgarvey

.. and that's a wrap!

I'd left the thread open for 2 reasons:
    1) To allow us gain insight in to the ESOP from a general telecoms point of view, and from state-of-the-nation insight in to eircom.
    2) To allow us giggle at the rich irony of the deep-rooted greed that had a major role in the asset stripping of eircom (and the destroying of a key state infrastructure).

As ESOP has come to an end, the only purpose of this thread now is to brag about payments. That's of no interest to this forum, any longer (if it ever was).

Good riddance to the ESOP (I removed my rant about it being no better than any other eircom asset stripper, or developer/banker, because nobody would have the right to reply!)

If there is any change in the ESOP status, feel free to PM to re-open the thread.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement