Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exiles - Feedback please!!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

Holding You - Dephece Mode vibe crossed with Linkin Park.
    Programmed drums sound really good.
    Guitar in it sounds out of place.
    Lyrics paint by number.
    Chorus isn't memorable.

Autopilot I like this tune, very catchy number, good simple effective bass line, electronics sound up to date.

Radio play, and on some teen US show.

Overall good job.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

Sugarlumps wrote: »
    Holding You - Dephece Mode vibe crossed with Linkin Park.
    Programmed drums sound really good.
    Guitar in it sounds out of place.
    Lyrics paint by number.
    Chorus isn't memorable.

Autopilot I like this tune, very catchy number, good simple effective bass line, electronics sound up to date.

Radio play, and on some teen US show.

Overall good job.

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with you on the chorus of Holding You...im not happy with how the melody ended up on that. Regarding the guitar, is it the the lead at the end, the tremelo the whole way through it, or the whole thing that you think doesnt fit?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,901 ✭✭✭Sugarlumps

The guitar that comes in at the 4 minute mark, to my ears it sounds out of place and distracts from the song. Really well done though, wouldn't mind catching you in a live setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Johnatorium

Cheers, thanks for the feedback. Its always better to hear an honest opinion from a pair of fresh ears! Live set is being put together at the moment, so should have some gigs coming soon hopefully

Advertisement