Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Third time lucky...

Options
  • 02-01-2013 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭

Well, it's my third time doing the test, just booked today and it's due in 2 weeks. Failed both times with Grade 3s, first for not indicating and the second time for clipping two kerbs, ironically neither happen in regular driving. Without the Grade 3s the tester said I would have passed, and he gave me some good feedback too, fair play to him. Essentially I was too nervous and jerky, any tips for avoiding this behaviour?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Confab wrote: »
    Well, it's my third time doing the test, just booked today and it's due in 2 weeks. Failed both times with Grade 3s, first for not indicating and the second time for clipping two kerbs, ironically neither happen in regular driving. Without the Grade 3s the tester said I would have passed, and he gave me some good feedback too, fair play to him. Essentially I was too nervous and jerky, any tips for avoiding this behaviour?

I have my test in 3 hours. What test center was it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

arleitiss wrote: »
    I have my test in 3 hours. What test center was it?

Raheny

• Registered Users Posts: 3,515 ✭✭✭arleitiss

Isn't 'not indicating" a grade 2?

Advertisement