Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterville Terrace, Waterville, Blanchardstown

Options
  • 16-11-2014 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of renting a two bed in waterville terrace, blanchardstown for 1200 per month. One large bedroom, and one smaller(large single). Is 1200pm expensive? What is this estate/area like ? I work in the city, are there good buses/train links. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Two beds in Waterville are going for around that at the moment. Personally I'd avoid Waterville Terrace, it's much higher density than the rest of Waterville.

Waterville is a nice area. Right beside the 38 bus routes which go all the way to Baggot Street. 10 minute walk to Blanchardstown village which also offers the 39 and 70 buses. Castleknock train station is about 20 minutes walk away if you go through the hospital.

Also a 10 minute walk from Blanchardstown Centre with shops, cinema, theatre, library, restaurants...pretty much everything you might need.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Moved from Dublin City to Dublin 15

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 614 ✭✭✭harry999

Anybody know waterville is like ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

harry999 wrote: »

Does my reply not count. I've only lived in Waterville for ten years!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Tiger Mcilroy

harry999 wrote: »

I lived in waterville terrace for five years and its overall a very quiet development in my experience, obviously the odd party and that but that's to be expected and definitely was not the norm.

Close to all amenities in the area and transport links so if your working in the city centre and living in blanch for example its grand with a good few options with the bus or train.

Its a nice area and you cant really go wrong.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 31 flutterberry

Hi All. Hope someone can help with advice. I am thinking about buying a 2 bed apartment in Scariff Hall in Waterville and am just wondering about the area. Build quality, management company is the area safe? Etc. Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Hi All. Hope someone can help with advice. I am thinking about buying a 2 bed apartment in Scariff Hall in Waterville and am just wondering about the area. Build quality, management company is the area safe? Etc. Thanks :)

I wouldn't be a fan of Waterville Terrace, especially the taller blocks like Scariff Hall. Very high density. Sound bounces around outside so there's a lot of noise to deal with. Particularly on brighter evenings, lots of football/cricket on the green. Can be noisy internally too.

Area is safe. Did hear of a break in somewhere in Waterville last week but thankfully those are very rare.

Lots of great apartments in other parts of Waterville.

Advertisement