Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BA Creative Digital Media. How many points did you get in with?

Options
  • 09-01-2014 4:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭

I'm going for this course on the basis of my Leaving Cert points and also as a mature student.

I have 435 points. Last year this course required a minimum of 325.

I was just wondering if anybody's gotten in to the course on points close to the minimum.

Would I be safe enough with my score do you reckon? Looks like a savage course so I presume demand must be high (that's why I'm applying as a mature student also; to give myself an extra chance if not accepted on points)

Thanks in advance for any info guys!:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 ALANOD1

You'll be more than safe with those points and also the fact that you're applying as a mature student. I'm in my second year of the Creative Digital Media course and I love it! If you choose it I don't think you'll regret it!

• Registered Users Posts: 183 ✭✭Beakflakes

Cheers for the advice ALANOD1! I know the story now but I was not sure about the points system when I posted that.

Advertisement