Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

The Matrix - Trilogy (Blu-ray) - €18 delivered [Zavvi]

Options
  • 09-11-2009 9:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭

Was gonna buy this in HMV for €27.99 on Saturday! :eek:

Can't go wrong at this price tbh... ordered!

Yeah, the latter two are woeful but I'd say they'd look superb on Blu-ray.

Haven't seen any of them in years.. and it's time to upgrade my 10 year old DVD (one of the first DVD's I bought in fact).

138749.jpg
    Buy it @ Zavvi
    Certificate:

* Suitable for 15 years and over.

Cast List:

* Carrie-Anne Moss,
    * Keanu Reeves,
    * Hugo Weaving,
    * Joe Pantoliano,
    * Laurence Fishburne

Director:

* Andy Wachowski,
    * Larry Wachowski

Region:

* Region B

Aspect Ratio:

* 16:9 Anamorphic Wide Screen

Sound Information:

* Dolby Digital

Number of Discs:

Main Language:

* English

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 722 ✭✭✭psychozeb

only just bought this in hmv this morning as well as band of brothers.thems the breaks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

Zavvi have the wrong image on their website, as The Ultimate Matrix Collection contains all three movies, The Animatrix and "35 spellbinding hours of bonus material" spread across 6 discs, whereas The Complete Matrix Trilogy only contains the three movies with a few extras spread across 3 discs. It seems that Zavvi are selling the latter boxset with the former's picture.

I thought I'd mention the difference so those who are looking for the boxset with all the bells and whistles can choose the correct one.

basquille, great find by the way. I don't recall seeing this boxset cheaper before. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 43,774 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Noticed that alright Rsaeire.

As I said over on HUKD, the Ultimate Collection would be great just for the audio commentary with the critics who loved and hated it contributing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

basquille wrote: »
    Noticed that alright Rsaeire.

As I said over on HUKD, the Ultimate Collection would be great just for the audio commentary with the critics who loved and hated it contributing.

I agree. I received The Ultimate Collection on HD DVD recently and I'm looking forward to watching and listening to all the bonus content; well, maybe not all 35 hours of bonus content, but definitely a lot of it. :P

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭Silver Serpent

Its 16.99 @ Sendit.com

http://www.sendit.com/blu-ray/the-matrix-trilogy/9989662.html

May even get it a few cent cheaper by purchasing in Sterling ;14.89.

Free Delivery too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 142 ✭✭itisyeah

psychozeb wrote: »
    only just bought this in hmv this morning as well as band of brothers.thems the breaks

Take it back for a refund, you are well within your rights to do so.

itisyeah wrote: »
    Take it back for a refund, you are well within your rights to do so.
    Hmmmm.. not specifically.

Consumer rights on media (CD / DVD's / Games) is sketchy at best... especially if it's been unwrapped.

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭sk282

It is £14.88 now @ Amazon. As usual price goes slightly higher at the checkout and you need to spend £25 for free delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

sk282 wrote: »
    and you need to spend £25 for free delivery.
    Do you get free delivery to here if you spend more than £25?

muffler wrote:
    Do you get free delivery to here if you spend more than £25?
    With Amazon? Yep.... my main resource for Christmas present buying this year!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,820 ✭✭✭✭muffler

The reason I ask is that I have bought a couple of individual DVDs/games the odd time but in fairness the order would have been under £25. Had I known I could have added something else to bring it over 25.

I ordered a PS3 console earlier in the year but paid for the shipping.

muffler wrote: »
    The reason I ask is that I have bought a couple of individual DVDs/games the odd time but in fairness the order would have been under £25. Had I known I could have added something else to bring it over 25.

I ordered a PS3 console earlier in the year but paid for the shipping.
    The free shipping over £25 for Republic of Ireland customers was only brought in about late September (I know as I was on holiday at the time).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

Would be cool if they were 6euro each instead! (then you could leave out the sh1te ones)

Advertisement